On-call recruitment ltd - Healthcare Division are currently recruiting an RGN days and nights shifts in the Norfolk area.
The successful candidate will be working for one of the UK's most prestigious private health care companies with an excellent reputation working days only for 40 hours a week.
The home you will be working at is a medium sized home working for a UK wide company. The home is registered nursing with dementia and also specialises in further care categories.
Salary: £14 per hour
Hours: 40 hrs a week
Shifts: Days or Nights
• General Nursing Duties
• Build the positive reputation of the home and unit – liaise professionally with visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders
• Monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate
• Continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life
• Must be RGN qualified
• Must have a current NMC Pin number
• Must be able to work both days and nights
• Experience in Elderly setting
For further information and to organise an interview call 0115 845 3488 or 07581 429205