Nicholas James Care Homes is a group of care homes located in Kent and Sussex. Coastal and Woodland views are some of the attractions available for service users to enjoy enhancing their quality of life, Harbledown Lodge and the additional on site Day Centre with a Hydrotherapy Pool facility is situated in 55 acres of scenic landscape, The rural views of grazing cattle are at present a much enjoyed feature bringing pleasure to many service users.
Each home is unique with its own individual character where high quality care is delivered and the promotion of dignity is a priority. Care can be accommodated on a Long Term: Short term: Respite or Convalescence basis. The care needs of service users requiring Residential. Nursing or Dementia expertise can be met within our homes.
Our experienced and dedicated staffs understand that care delivery must be person centred care as each service user is an individual with ever changing needs. Family, friends are supported and encouraged to be involved in aspects of care if the service user wishes and it is appropriate to do so. It is our aim to provide a homely environment where service users feel happy and secure. Room fees can be funded privately or through the KCC "Direct payment scheme".
Registered General Nurse Kent
Location - Kent
Salary - 12.50 per hour
Housing supplied if required shared housing
45 to 50 hours per week
Duties & Responsibilities:
Our Client provides a high standard of care to each of their residents within a warm and homely setting in a lovely location to live and work offering you maximum support at all times and a good stable working location.
• Will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents
• Supervise health care team, allocate and coordinate duties where appropriate whilst leading the health care team and positively contributing
• Proven experience in the elderly care sector or mental health an advantage
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to demonstrate understanding of the needs of Older People essential
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To Demonstrate good nursing practice and professional leadership to staff
• To supervise and allocate duties to health care assistants
• To communicate effectively with residents and relatives
• To work as a Team Member and to liaise with the Medical Director and other Healthcare professionals
• Must be registered with a NMC pin
• Must have UK police Clearance
• Must be able to provide 3 written references
• Must be familiar with Cqc National Standards for Residential Care Settings for Older People in UK
• Must be familiar with Health Acts (Care and Welfare of Residents in Designated Centres for Older People)
• Must have acceptable standard of English both written and oral
Our positions will offer you
Excellent terms and conditions and full relocation and support if you are relocating from Europe or areas of the UK 100 % support and help
Please forward your CV in private thanks
Confidentiality at all times and a very friendly team here to help you gain that next position you seek we look forward to hearing from you thank you in advance.