Our client operates Care Homes throughout the United Kingdom providing high-quality professional care for residential, nursing, dementia, and young physically disabled residents.
There Care Homes offer a comfortable homely environment which have modern yet classical smart décor with a range of communal facilities such as a beautiful fully stocked bar and cafe, large lounges with cinema facilities, dining rooms, and smaller quiet rooms. Our Care homes are a true home for life allowing residents and their families the peace of mind knowing that the residents receive the professional care they need, and have a safe and comfortable home they can call their own.
Registered General Nurse Essex With Housing
Location - Essex
Salary - 12.50 per hour
Housing supplied if required shared housing
45 to 50 hours per week
Duties & Responsibilities:
Our Client provides a high standard of care to each of their residents within a warm and homely setting in a lovely location to live and work offering you maximum support at all times and a good stable working location.
• Will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents
• Supervise health care team, allocate and coordinate duties where appropriate whilst leading the health care team and positively contributing
• Proven experience in the elderly care sector or mental health an advantage
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to demonstrate understanding of the needs of Older People essential
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To Demonstrate good nursing practice and professional leadership to staff
• To supervise and allocate duties to health care assistants
• To communicate effectively with residents and relatives
• To work as a Team Member and to liaise with the Medical Director and other Healthcare professionals
• Must be registered with a NMC pin
• Must have UK police Clearance
• Must be able to provide 3 written references
• Must be familiar with CQC National Standards for Residential Care Settings for Older People in UK
• Must be familiar with Health Acts (Care and Welfare of Residents in Designated Centre for Older People)
• Must have acceptable standard of English both written and oral
Our positions will offer you
Excellent terms and conditions and full relocation and support if you are relocating from Europe or areas of the UK 100 % support and help
Please forward your CV in private thanks
Confidentiality at all times and a very friendly team here to help you gain that next position you seek we look forward to hearing from you thank you in advance.