We are currently seeking a full-time Gastro-enterologist for a midsize hospital situated in the northern part of the Netherlands.
• A job in a midsize general hospital
• The opportunity to work employed or self-employed and become an associate.
• The opportunity to conduct both outpatient treatments and clinical work
• A pleasant and professional working climate
• Income: € 200.000 - € 250.000 p.a.
• A high net income due to a 30% tax discount (up to 10 years)
• Vacation allowance
• 6 – 8 weeks paid vacation per year
• Extra allowances for performing on-call duties
• A 45 hour working week
• Fixed budget for additional training courses and congress visits
• A pension scheme
• Paid insurance for professional liability and disability
• Attractive health care insurance package
• 70% - 100% salary payment during illness
• All-round gastro-enterologist with good endoscopic skills and experience in outpatient treatments
• The ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
• Strong communication skills
• A position suitable to your needs and profile
• A good and honest contract
• Suitable housing for you and your family
• Training in the Dutch language
• Handling of the required documents that allow you to work and stay in the Netherlands or Belgium
• Opening a local bank account
• Advice on tax issues and insurance
• Handling of your registration as a medical doctor and/or specialist in the Netherlands or Belgium
• Objective information on living and working life in the Netherlands or Belgium
Interested? Then we look forward to your application.