Health Technology Assessment & Outcomes Research Manager - Permanent role with top Fortune 500 Global Pharmaceutical Organisation. We are actively hiring a Economist to an existing team in northern London.
The Health Technology Assessment and Outcomes Research (HTA&OR) Team is responsible gaining National Access for our medicines primarily by managing all submissions made to UK HTA Agencies (NICE SMC and AWMSG).
The team develops submissions which apprise the agencies about the effectiveness costs and broader impact of new and existing medicines enabling decisions to be made around NHS resource allocation.
The recommendations that these agencies make are pivotal as to whether drugs are able to be prescribed by physicians for those patients who would benefit from them.
The team is made up of people who are either HTA&OR (health economists) or HTA&EBM (clinical data analysis/synthesis) by background.
The Team also plays a pivotal role in supporting marketing access strategies below the national level through the development of appropriate tools and resources.
* The HTA (OR) Manager is responsible for:
* Developing/writing the economic components of selected HTA submissions to a high quality and in a timely manner.
* Managing the development of economic models for HTA submissions
* Developing and delivering tools and messages for the brand teams to support marketing and regional/local access strategy.
* Contributing to the development of technical expertise within the Group and wider organisation as project opportunities arise.
* B.Sc. Chemistry or similar discipline
* M.Sc. Health Economics - Essential
* 2 years experience working with HTA/Clinical Guidelines or similar projects
- See more at: http://www.berkley-group.com/job/health-technology-assessment-andamp-or-manager-jobid-bbbh5052962_1389782384#sthash.DMZlXMgO.dpuf