Private sector working in private care and nursing lovely property
Registered General Nurse Openings
Our Client provides a high standard of care to each of their residents within a warm and homely setting.
Job Summary: Bank Nursing
• Will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents.
• Supervise health care team, allocate and coordinate duties where appropriate whilst leading the health care team and positively contributing to person-centred care.
• Proven experience in the elderly care sector or mental health an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to demonstrate understanding of the needs of Older People essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To Demonstrate good nursing practice and professional leadership to staff.
• To supervise and allocate duties to health care assistants
• To communicate effectively with residents and relatives.
• To work as a Team Member and to liaise with the Medical Director and other Healthcare professionals.
• Must be registered with a NMC pin
• Must have UK police Clearance
• Must be able to provide 3 written references
• Must be familiar with Cqc National Standards for Residential Care Settings for Older People in UK
• Must be familiar with Health Acts (Care and Welfare of Residents in Designated Centres for Older People)
• Must have acceptable standard of English both written and oral
If you would like a chat on Bank work on the above or have any questions we would love to hear from you
Excellent terms and conditions and full relocation and support at all times