Working for a stunning nursing home group in these locations
A lovely area and part of the UK that offers a stable and a more holistic approach to nursing.
3 to 5 years experience required
• Will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents.
• Supervise health care team, allocate and coordinate duties where appropriate whilst leading the health care team and positively contributing to person-centred care.
• Proven experience in the elderly care sector or mental health an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to demonstrate understanding of the needs of Older People essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To Demonstrate good nursing practice and professional leadership to staff.
• To supervise and allocate duties to health care assistants
• To communicate effectively with residents and relatives.
• To work as a Team Member and to liaise with the Medical Director and other Healthcare professionals.
• Must be registered with a NMC pin
• Must have UK police Clearance
• Must be able to provide 3 written references
• Must be familiar with Cqc National Standards for Residential Care Settings for Older People in UK
• Must be familiar with Health Acts (Care and Welfare of Residents in Designated Centres for Older People)
• Must have acceptable standard of English both written and oral