|Location Of Gig:
|Salisbury, Andover, Laverstock, Tidworth
Allied Health Professionals, Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker
|Last Updated on:
..Hospital Care at Home Support Worker - WorcesterPosted
Barbourne, Worcester (WR1) , WR1 2EHView map
Salary £9.90 - £13.70 per hour
Print Open in a new tab Share
Post Tweet Google+ Email Email similar jobs Save job
Saved job Apply .
Hospital Care at Home Support Worker – Worcester
‘I love being able to help others, no matter how little’
An Allied Hospital Care at Home Support Worker is someone who thrives on making others feel valued; a positive, honest person who is good at tuning into other people and cares about doing things right. Our Support Workers are also reliable and hard working. Could you be an Allied person?
Allied Healthcare are holding IMMEDIATE LOCAL INTERVIEWS for our Continuing Healthcare Team supporting adults with complex health conditions in their own homes at our Worcester Branch.
We are eager to speak to drivers who can work in Worcester and the surrounding areas. Successful applicants will be working alongside Nurses to prevent the client being admitted into hospital. Applicants must have an NVQ level 2.
Staff benefits include:
- Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Full training – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Flexible shifts
- Full and part time work available
- Up to 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Amazing discounts in well known high street stores
- Free Uniforms
- Mileage Allowance
Our Support Workers are responsible for ensuring that adults with complex health conditions receive the very best standards of care and support in their own home. Duties include:
- Assisting with personal care, (washing and bathing)
- Administration of medication
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Social activities or providing respite for carers
Successful applicants will be Drivers that hold a full drivers licence and have their own vehicle.
Appointment subject to a DBS disclosure. If you have subscribed to the new DBS update service please mention this to us and you will be fast tracked through our compliance process.
If this appeals to you, we would love to hear from you.
Allied Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC /CISSW/SCSWIS
Care Worker, Carer, Support Work, Care Assistant, Caring, Personal Care, Healthcare, Health Care, Social Care, HCA, Healthcare Assistant, Full Time, Part Time
* Guaranteed Hours will be subject to qualification criteria including successful completion of a three month training/probation period. Payment for induction training subject to 12 months continuous experience in homecare