|Location Of Gig:
|Oxford City, Kidlington, Cowley, Headington, Banbury, Greater Leys, Blackbird Leys, Cuttlesowe
Social Care, Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker
|Last Updated on:
‘I love being able to help others, no matter how little’
Allied Healthcare are holding IMMEDIATE LOCAL INTERVIEWS for our Continuing Healthcare Team supporting adults with complex health conditions in their own homes at our Worcester Branch.
Staff benefits include:
- Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Full training – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Flexible shifts
- Full and part time work available
- Up to 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Amazing discounts in well known high street stores
- Free Uniforms
- Mileage Allowance
Our Support Workers are responsible for ensuring that adults with complex health conditions receive the very best standards of care and support in their own home. Duties include:
- Assisting with personal care, (washing and bathing)
- Administration of medication
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Social activities or providing respite for carers
Successful applicants will be Drivers that hold a full drivers licence and have their own vehicle.
Appointment subject to a DBS disclosure. If you have subscribed to the new DBS update service please mention this to us and you will be fast tracked through our compliance process.
If this appeals to you, we would love to hear from you.
Allied Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC /CISSW/SCSWIS
Care Worker, Carer, Support Work, Care Assistant, Caring, Personal Care, Healthcare, Health Care, Social Care, HCA, Healthcare Assistant, Full Time, Part Time
* Guaranteed Hours will be subject to qualification criteria including successful completion of a three month training/probation period. Payment for induction training subject to 12 months continuous experience in homecare