Working as a live-in carer with us, a leading specialist care agency, is the ideal role for those people looking for rewarding and flexible care work in the UK. As a live-in carer you will be working with adults and children who are paralysed as a result of a spinal cord injury.
A live-in care job with us is based on pre-arranged assignments throughout the UK so you can choose when to work and when not to. When you are working the client provides free food and accommodation. When you are not working you can stay, subject to availability, in our staff accommodation!
Please note that you must be 21 years or older and hold a full driving licence to work for us. This is because you may be required to drive the clients car. NB You do not need to own a car to carry out this care work. Please note that male candidates can only apply if they have a relevant experience in care work and they can prove it!
If you are looking for really rewarding care work then Talent Services has lots of live-in care jobs throughout the UK. Apply Now!
Pay and benefits for live-in care jobs:
* Five days specialist care work training with free accommodation
* Earn up to £1200-1300 net per month
* Free food and accommodation whilst working
* 28 days paid holidays per year
* Free travel to and from place of work (live-in job)
* Subsidised staff accommodation when not working
* Opportunities to study towards NVQ qualifications in care work