Community Care Positions UK - Oxford Fancy a change ?
Community Care Positions UK
lovely area of Oxford UK
Driving time paid
7.00 pounds per hour to start 40 to 50 hours a week
Housing temporary on arrival
Couples welcome to apply ( ONLY WITH EXPERIENCE AND DRIVE )
1stly Must be able to drive that is very important !!
Home Care is the practical and supportive care that is given to clients in their own home by carefully-screened, thoroughly trained home care professionals, to improve their quality of life and make it possible for them to retain their independence and remain at home within their own community.
Home care services are completely tailor-made to accommodate clients’ needs and can range from personal assistance requirements such as bathing, dressing, toilet needs etc, to life assistance including help with daily tasks like shopping, meal preparation, laundry and housework, to assistance with requirements that are more health care-oriented such as palliative care and help with chronic illnesses, or a combination of all three.
Approach is totally person-centred giving there clients choice, control and peace of mind that they will be cared for with compassion and respect.
- Current Driving License essential
- Experience preferable but not essential for this position
- 2 referees related to the Healthcare Sector or personal references
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Enhanced CRB police check in the UK
We are looking for people with previous care experience or people with a caring personality who are able to drive as this position is community based or be happy to use public transport to work this job.
Do you have a caring disposition and enjoy helping people?
The role will include personal care and domestic duties, preparing meals and prompting medication. As many of our clients are totally dependant there is also a level of companionship involved.
• Quality of care within the home
• Day to day supervision of the care staff
• Co-ordinate resident activities
• Work within CQC regulations in the UK
• Candidates must have English
• Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Sound decision making ability
• Candidates must have at least 1 years experience care of the elderly.
• Must hold a EU passport