The overall objective for the Deputy Manager is to to ensure the highest standards of patient care are delivered through the effective, efficient and safe running of the nursing home. You will also play a key role in developing the nursing home at a strategic level to achieve the company\\\'s objectives as identified in the mission statement in conjunction with the nurse manager.
The Staff Nurse is in conjunction with the nurse manager manage all aspects in the daily running of the home including staff management, overall responsibility for standards of resident care, resident assessment, resident admission and implementation of Health and Safety procedures. Also undertakes duties and responsibilities of a Staff Nurse as and when required.
• Registered on Part 1 (RGN)
• Minimum three years experience within a similar role
• Must have a good command of written and spoken English
• Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
• Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
• Nursing of the Elderly in a Nursing Home Setting
• Management qualification