‘I love being able to help others, no matter how little’
An Allied Care at Home Support Worker is someone who thrives on making others feel valued; a positive, honest person who is good at tuning into other people and cares about doing things right. Our Community Healthcare Assistants are also reliable and hard working. Could you be an Allied person?
Allied Healthcare are holding IMMEDIATE LOCAL INTERVIEWS for Live in Care at Home Support Workers at our xxxx Branch although we have live-in opportunities available throughout the UK.
Staff benefits include:
- Full training – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Full and part time work available
- Up to 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Amazing discounts in well known high street stores
- Free Uniforms
- Local branch to provide support
Our Support Workers are responsible for ensuring that people receive the very best standards of care and support in their own home.
- Living in, at our customer’s home providing companionship
- Providing support with day to day activities and accessing the community
- Assisting with personal care, (washing and bathing)
- Administration of medication
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
Appointment subject to a DBS disclosure. If you have subscribed to the new DBS update service please mention this to us and you will be fast tracked through our compliance process.
‘A few minutes with one person who really needs some support can make a difference – give it a try!’