Wanted Health Care Assistant to work flexible shifts in various NHS Hospitals and Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes .
Our experienced health care assistants will be involved in:
• Care of patients which may include medical and surgical wards
• Keeping patients records
• Administering treatments to patients
• Care of different age groups/genders/medical conditions
Requirements for when accepting the role of health care assistants:
• Min 6 months UK experience
• Ideally have NHS experience
• Supply two health care related references
• DBS disclosure
Benefits of becoming a health care assistants:
• Competitive rates
• On going work
• Flexible Shifts
• On going training
Twenty Four Seven is skilled at providing high quality temporary staffing solutions throughout the healthcare sector. We have years of experience working within NHS trusts, PCTs, Private Hospitals and Nursing/Residential homes, as well as learning disability services, substance misuse services, secure units and community nursing.
If you are interested in becoming a health care assistants, please call 0333 121 4 247 .