If you do not agree to the processing of your data as described below, we recommend you do not submit any personal data to NursingGig.Com or Use of your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The information about you that we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide internet services to you. Where you are requested to provide certain information NursingGig.Com will only use the data in accordance with this privacy statement to:
- Provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- Meet our contractual commitments to you.
- Notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements, services and / or product changes that may affect our service.
We do not reveal identifiable information to our advertisers unless for the purpose of applying to employers or associated recruiters in the recruitment process. Similarly, we do not use your data to allow third parties to provide you with information about other goods or services. Where statistical information on traffic to the Website is provided to third parties, only non-identifiable data is provided.
NursingGig.Com may collect the following personal data:
- Written information you provide when registering your name, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers and any other communication details.
- Information provided when you communicate with us or provide us with feedback.
- Details of your visits to the Website and the resources you use when visiting.
- Demographic information such as your preferences and interests.
What we do with the information stored?
The information collected will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by NursingGig.Com in the following ways to:
- Provide recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process;
- Match your data with vacancies which we consider suitable for you;
- Advise employers of your availability or to allow them to assess your eligibility for jobs;
- Enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you;
- Advise you of our recruitment services from time to time;
- Help NursingGig.Com to develop and market other products and services;
- Improve customer services of NursingGig.Com and to act upon your questions and enquiries so that our services become more valuable to you;
- Send general information about industry events and promotions and other general industry news which we think might be of interest to you;
- Provide third parties with verification services you or our clients request, such as verification of the documentation and information provided by you, references, criminal record bureau checks, verification of details provided from other sources, such as NMC Registration, IELTS, psychometric evaluation or skill tests;
- Allow access to third parties who provide services to NursingGig.Com or act on our behalf, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information:
- To a member of our business or subsidiary or a member of our group for the purpose of recruitment or employment services.
- Where we are legally required to do so by regulatory or law enforcement agencies information in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- To use your information on an anonymous basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy.
- Where a part of our business and / or assets are sold to a third party.
- Contact you by post, e-mail, phone or facsimile.
Security - Storage of Information
The security of your data is of paramount importance to NursingGig.Com. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place robust physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We operate a username and password system. It is your responsibility to safeguard your password and log-in ID. Do not share this information with anyone.
Where the candidate is seeking employment overseas the data that we collect may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work with or are associated with our clients and agency partners. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your application for employment in a country outside the EEA.
The security of transmission of information sent to us electronically or via the internet cannot be guaranteed. The transmission of such data is therefore, entirely at your own risk.
Third Party Links
NursingGig.Com may contain links to other websites of interest. However, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. These websites are not governed by this policy and should have their own data protection and privacy policies in place. We do not accept any responsibility for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites. You should exercise care and caution and view the data protection and privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to NursingGig.Com using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing NursingGig.Com at its registered office address.
Access to Your Stored Data
You have the right to request details of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. You may request NursingGig.Com to modify, update or delete any such information at any time.
If you would like NursingGig.Com to send you a copy of the information held on your behalf, please request this in writing to our data controller at our registered company offices. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, we will promptly correct this upon written request.
We are obliged to hold your data for 12 months after it was last used unless we receive your prior request to delete it. After 12 months of non-usage we will contact you to confirm whether or not you wish to keep your details stored on our database.
User Name & Password
When you register with our Website or sign on when you visit our Website, you will need to use a user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to anyone.
You must notify NursingGig.Com immediately if you believe that your password is in the possession of someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorised way NursingGig.Com accepts no liability for any loss of data as a result of another user accessing your details.
NursingGig.Com has the right to disable any user name or password if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of use.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Cookies and How We Use Them
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies. Cookies are downloaded and added to your computer hard drive automatically. They help us to respond to you as an individual, by gathering information on your preferences and what aspects of the Website you like to use.
Overall, cookies help NursingGig.Com to provide you with a better Website experience. A cookie does not give NursingGig.Com access to your computer or any other information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us on the Website. Should you decline cookies, you may be unable to take advantage of all the features on our Website.
Personal information supplied by you in the form of a CV, Personal Profile or similar registration process is governed by our data protection and privacy policies in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information about you
Transactions conducted via our Website
Contracts for the supply of services formed through our Website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our standard terms and conditions of business unless agreed otherwise in writing by a director of the company.
Whenever you upload or submit material to our Website, you must warrant that any such material and content is complete, true and accurate in all respects and complies with these Terms and Conditions of use, and you indemnify NursingGig.Com for any breach of that warranty.
The information that you provide will be used to create a database. We (and our clients) will use the database, contents and the information it contains for the purposes of assessing your suitability, qualifications, and skills not only for current vacancies but also for future vacancies which we think may be of interest to you.
By posting such material and content to our Website you are deemed to have given consent to our processing personal data about you where necessary for the above purposes, including the processing of any sensitive personal data about you.
If you do not want to receive information from either NursingGig.Com or third parties, please contact NursingGig.Com.
If you wish to receive a copy of the information we hold about you, please write to NursingGig.Com at the company's registered address.